See below for Open Positions at Renewed Outdoors!
A copy of our Job Application can be found at the bottom of the page. Please fill it out and return to either location, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time and Part Time Positions available.
Located East of the heart of downtown Perrysburg, Renewed Outdoors, LLC is a locally owned landscape supply company that is searching for self-motivated individuals to join our team. We provide high quality bagged and bulk mulch, soil amendments, lawn fertilizers, grass seed, and other landscape supplies.
Essential Functions for Retail Sales Associate Include:
- Customer Service for retail and wholesale clients
- Accurately operating Point of Sales computer system
- Accurately receiving and stocking inventory-in computer system and on sales floor
- Answering day to day phone calls as well as taking special orders for customers and wholesale clients
- Lifting 30-50lbs of bagged products
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Train to operate forklift and front loader safely and efficiently
- Ability to establish work priorities and accomplishing tasks on time with minimal to no supervision
Essential Work Habits:
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude with all customers and employees
- Report to work as scheduled
- Adjust schedule seasonally as needed, with the willingness to work weekends and overtime
- Set goals and share with your supervisor to gain personal and professional growth
- Properly use, clean, and maintain all equipment
- Much of the workday you will be on your feet, walking, bending, reaching overhead, and lifting bags up to 50lbs for customers and restocking the store
- Employees will be working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Fast paced work environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8+ hour shifts with 30min lunch break
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 8am-12pm (3pm Spring/Summer/Fall)
- Fulltime position- 40+/hrs a week (March-October) 32+/hrs week (November-March)
- Part-time position- 32 or less hours a week (March-September)
Are you reliable and hard-working? Do you love working outdoors? Are you looking for a YEAR-ROUND full-time position in a fast growing landscape company WITH BENEFITS that is very diversified?
Renewed Outdoors, LLC is hiring for full time landscape crew members and managers. Renewed does it differently! We do it the easy way- we rely on equipment to do all the "hard work"!! We do offer PTO, 100% Insurance with Dental and Vision(not 80/20!) for individuals and families, Overtime hours, and much more!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
-Mulching with our BLOWER TRUCKS
-Manufacturing Premium Landscape Products
-Landscape Product deliveries
Position could be hourly with plenty of overtime or salary. Pay based on experience and knowledge. Driver’s license is necessary, equipment/loader operating experience is a plus.
Renewed Outdoors, LLC is looking for Full Time or higher hour part time Maintenance Mechanic for Trucks and Equipment and also Preventive Maintenance Duties to serve our manufacturing location in Perrysburg. This could offer a flexible schedule as duties would require a self-motivated individual to perform assigned tasks.
We are searching for self-motivated individuals who would enjoy a faster track to personal growth and company growth. We are very willing to train successful and motivated employees to gain experience and reach higher earning potential. We offer PTO and individual and family 100% insurance benefit plans(not 80/20!)
Renewed Outdoors is a local landscape supply company that serves the Perrysburg and surrounding areas with bagged and bulk products which we manufacture, deliver and install. We also offer lawn fertilizers, grass seed, bagged and bulk mulch products. We also offer pet and garden supplies.
Duties will include:
-Preventative maintenance on vehicles, from pickup trucks to semi's
-Preventative maintenance on large equipment, wheel loaders and horizontal grinder
-Preventative maintenance on specialized equipment, blower truck and coloring unit
-Perform repairs and/or replacement of needed components
-Work with others to perform scheduled maintenance on mulch processing equipment
-Ability to complete basic diesel and gas engine diagnostic and repair concerns
-Ability to weld and fabricate would be a plus, but not required
-Ability to document immediate repairs, future repairs necessary or possible concerns to attend too
-Ability to communicate well with others
-Ability to be thorough, prompt and clean
-Ability to learn new equipment and recognize different needs of each type of machinery
Copyright © 2020 Renewed Outdoors, LLC - All Rights Reserved.